How to choose the perfect bouquet
Your wedding is composed of many things, and flowers are an important ingredient. They can create a warm, beautiful and spectacular environment. In order to make the right selection pay attention to these tips:
● Language of flowers, every flower can say a different thing. Start your search by taking a moment to look through the different meanings behind flower varieties. For example gladiolus symbolize strength and moral integrity. Calla Lillies symbolize magnificence and beauty, Chrysanthemum symbolizes fidelity, optimism, joy and long life. A red chrysanthemum conveys love; a white chrysanthemum symbolizes truth and loyal love while a yellow chrysanthemum symbolizes slighted love, Daffodil symbolizes regard and chivalry. It is indicative of rebirth, new beginnings and eternal life, Daisy symbolizes innocence and purity, Gardenia symbolizes purity and sweetness. They indicate secret love.
● Size, One of the most important considerations in choosing a bouquet is getting the size right. A small bouquet is ideal for a pleasant sentiment while a large bouquet expresses a explosion of sentiments, in an exuberant manner. It is important to know, modern bouquets tend to be a bit smaller and less packed, while, traditional weddings will call for a larger, more sumptuous bouquet. A larger dress will probably look better with a larger bouquet as well, but it also depends on the style of the dress, just like the style of the bouquet.
● Shape is another thing worth considering when choosing a bouquet. Popular shapes are round, symmetrical designs, long crescent designs, or cascading designs. Crescent designs have longer pieces that shoot out from one side as opposed to the other, while cascading designs have long pieces that hang down to the bottom of the bouquet.
● Color is another important factor in choosing a flower arrangement, and is heavily dependent on the sentiment you want to convey. Color choice and type of flower go hand in hand with the purpose for your bouquet, so give each equal consideration.
● Some colors meanings are:
○ Red is the color of energy, passion, action, ambition and determination.
○ Orange is the color of social communication and optimism.
○ Yellow is the color of the mind and the intellect. It is optimistic and cheerful.
○ Green is the color of balance, growth, and self-reliance.
○ Turquoise is communication and clarity of mind.
○ Purple is the color of the imagination. It can be creative and individual.
○ Pink is unconditional love and nurturing.
○ Magenta is a color of universal harmony and emotional balance. It is spiritual yet practical, encouraging common sense and a balanced outlook on life.
○ White is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion.
● Price may also be a consideration in the selection of the size of the perfect bouquet, although it's also important to consider the destination. Therefore, don't choose something too large and difficult to transport.
I hope this information will be helpful for you!
How to pick the right bouquet
Meaning of colors
Leave a Reply.
Bilingual English -Spanish Travel Agent