Whenever I heard that someone was going to Las Vegas what came to my mind was the Casinos, the gambling and since I am not fan of that, I really thought that Las Vegas was not for me.
I got the opportunity to visit Las Vegas for training purpose and that has changed my mind completely about Las Vegas. If you think like I was doing, you might be losing the opportunity to visit an iconic place that has so much to offer when you are celebrating something special in your family. Is a wonderful destination for weddings, graduations, bachelorette parties, anniversaries, honeymoons, family reunions and more!
If I would choose a place to celebrate an anniversary or do my Vow Renewal I would definitely go by The Westin Lake Resort, is located at Lake Las Vegas, a secluded and quiet neighborhood of Las Vegas, is so romantic at night in their fireplace living area, the view of the lake, the moon, what else you need, right?
If you want to do something really different, what a about a helicopter ride to the Valley of Fire and do your Vow Renewal there with just your love ones. Finish your day with a flight over Las Vegas strip!
Courtesy of LV Wedding Connection
Another property that captivated me was The Hilton Lake Las Vegas, in the same neighborhood than the Westin. Is a big property that has a small beach area near a rocks waterfall where you can have an intimate Vow Renewal. The property is so relaxing, with big gardens and pool area and the wonderful view of the Lake.
In the same area you will find Reflections Bay Lake Las Vegas, a very small property but with a charming appeal for special celebrations, they also have a great view of the lake and very nice reception areas indoor and outdoor.
1. Rose petals décor in your room; if you want to surprise your partner with a lovely suite decorated with candles and rose petals in the bed, in the floors, just mention that to your travel consultant. Pretty much any all-inclusive hotel can make that happen. Usually included in the majority of hotel package for honeymooners and anniversary celebrations.
El Dorado Casitas Royale - Cancun
2. Breakfast in bed with fresh fruit and glass of wine; many hotels offer this as a package for honeymooners and anniversaries but if you are just are getting away with your love one and want to add some especial touch to your escape, you can request this and your travel consultant will be happy to assist you with this. You can have an elaborated breakfast in bed or a simple one; they can prepare it according to your wishes and desires.
Excellence Resorts - Cancun
3. Romantically decorated Jacuzzi with rose petals and candles; if you love the idea of a relaxing Jacuzzi time with your love one, your butler or concierge can arrange that for the time and date that you choose. They can fix it with bubbles, essential oils and aromatherapy candles. Please take in count that options varies according to the hotels.
Andean Wings - Cusco
4. Candle light dinner just for the two of you; some hotels do it on a specific area of the beach like El Dorado Casitas; others like Moon Palace Resorts in Cancun have a secluded area surrounded by gardens with the view of the beach.
The location will be varying according to the hotel, but you will have a romantic dinner just for the two of you!
5. A couple’s massage under the moon light; this is one of my favorites, you and your partner can request this and you will be able to choose from many different options that will go from 30 minutes massage to 1hour massage. You can customize in any way that you want.
I have noticed that the majority of the hotels have designated areas for outdoor massages and most of them are on the beach which makes it even more romantic! The waves, the massage, the candles!
Half Moon - Jamaica
Please be advised that in many cases there will be a fee involve when you request them. Many hotels create packages with two or three of them included on it, is usually a honeymoon and anniversary package.
Remember that your travel advisor always can customize anything and craft a celebration just in the way that you want it. I just love to make my clients happy and make their dreams come true!
We would love to set a meeting with you!
California Seller of Travel Registration Number: 2089491-50. Registration as a seller of travel in California does not constitute the state's approval. Agent is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. Florida Seller of Travel Reference Number ST37113. Iowa Seller of Travel Reference Number 960. Washington Seller of Travel Reference Number UBI 602 775 122