I just came back from vacationing with my family at this property and we were awed by the quality of their service and food.
Our room was one bedroom residence located in Villa 17, very spacious and comfortable for a family of three to 4 like us
They make you feel welcomed to their family, everyone from the bellboy to the Managers are there making sure that all your needs are met.
Advantages of doing your Destination Wedding at The Fives Beach and Residences
• The customer service number from your room is found by dialing 0 and they are prompt to respond. I have dialed that number to call to make restaurant reservations, request new towels and to schedule our pick up from our room to take us to the Lobby on the day of check out.
• The food at the Kho Thai restaurant is impressive. In general all their restaurants offer a great selection of dishes, there is something for everyone. My young son that is a picky eater loved the hamburgers at the beach, the grilled beef at Flavors buffet restaurant and the chicken nuggets at Oka Sushi restaurant for example.
• At each restaurant they make sure that they ask about food allergies or any dietary needs. This is super important if someone in your family needs a gluten free diet for example.
• Wonderful service at the beach and pool area. There is always someone there ready to take your meal and drink order from the several restaurants in the area. I have seen pizza, burgers and hotdogs, and tacos. In that area you will Sea Olive and Arezzo Italian Restaurant.
• Rooms are very spacious and comfortable, we had a suite with a couple’s room with sliding door for privacy, the other room had a sofa bed in the living area, a dining table and a full kitchen.
•They have a desk where you can book your excursions located in the plaza area and allowed outside vendors like Lomas Travel to offer their service as well, they are there in the mornings at Oka Sushi restaurant.
• You can never be bored at this property, they have a themed night every night, we got to experience on our arrival a night at the beach with a live band playing there, a Kermese night were local artisans were offering their products, a Mexican night, a Rock and Roll night with a live band playing. There are plenty activities and experiences for you to explore, from Spanish lessons to learning to cook a Mexican dish.
• Activities for kids of all ages including kids and teenagers club.
• Small but swimmable beach for those that love that experience, we were lucky to have a day with turquoise waters in the middle of sargassum season. Their team cleans the beach everyday. If you love to walk along the shores of the beach you can do it here.
• Phenomenal Wifi all around the hotel, no matter where you are, you will be always connected including the beach.
•They have residences that offers one, two or three bedrooms, accommodates large families with no problem.
• Wonderful roof top terrace for weddings that gives you 100% privacy
• Very responsive wedding department
Travel advisor tips:
• You need to make reservations for your specialty restaurants, we recommend to do it the day before early in the morning.
• Villas 1 to 5 are located close to the beach.
• This is a large property and requires a lot of walking, you can always wait for the golf cars to move you around the hotel or you can call customer service and request them to pick you up from your room to take you to the beach, a restaurant, etc.
• Highly recommend to try Kho Thai restaurant, to us that was the best one!
• Choose your spot on the beach early in the morning, it will be crowded and you won't find a place if you come in the middle of the day.
• Bring water shoes, the beach is nice but has some rocky areas
Are you ready to start planning your upcoming destination wedding? Let's chat!
Bilingual English -Spanish Travel Agent